6 YEARS SCORE CARD OF RT.HON. Jarigbe Agom, MEMBER REPRESENTING OGOJA/YALA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY
Rt.Hon. Jarigbe Agom, Member representing Ogoja/Yala Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives and Cross RiverSenator-elect, has influenced, through recommendation, the employment of many constituents into various MDAs including the Civil Defense, Federal Road Safety, Nigerian Army, Police, EFCC, Banks, Department Of Petroleum Resources etc.
Rt.Hon. Jarigbe has also influenced the appointment of many Constituents into Permanent, Temporary/Political Positions in Cross River State.
AWARDED/ONGOING/COMPLETED PROJECTS IN OGOJA/YALA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY INFLUENCED/ATTRACTED BY Rt. HON.JARIGBE AGOM in the 8th Assembly.
1. Electrification of Idum, Adum & Igbo in Wanihem ward. Yala LGA (Rural Electrification Agency)
2. Supply & Installation of a 500kva transformer in Wanibolor. Yala LGA ( Fed. Mins. of Power Works & Housing)
3. Drilling & Installation of 1 No Motorised borehole in Okuku. Yala LGA.
4. Drilling & Installation of 1No Motorised borehole in Yache. Yala LGA.
5. Drilling & Installation of of 1No Solar Powered borehole in Ikajor Ward Ishibori. Ogoja LGA.
6. Drilling & Installation of 1No Motorised borehole in Nkum Irede, Ibil. Ogoja LGA.
7. Drilling & Installation of 1No Motorised borehole in Idum Mbube. Ogoja LGA.
8. Electrification of Mbube East from Benkpe, Ogoja LGA.
9. Supply & Installation of 500kva transformer in Oboso, Mbube (Fed. Mins.of Power Works & Housing)
10. Empowerment & training of over 250 youths in vocational skill acquisition in his constituency over 8million was giving out in cash for start ups.
11. Supply of educational materials to a secondary school in Nkum Irede ward. Ogoja LGA.
12. Supply of past examination questions & answers to all classes in secondary schools in Ogoja/Yala federal constituency
13. During his regular Christmas outreach to constituents, for that of 2017, he made cash donations of N6.5Million Naira to Youths, women and stakeholders of both LGAs that make up his Constituency.
14. He also made available (2)new Toyota Corolla vehicles to the two PDP Chapter Chairmen of Ogoja/Yala LGA.
15. He facilitated another vocational skills acquisition/empowerment programme with start up capital in conjunction with PRODA for 200 women & youths of Ogoja/Yala LGAs in November 2017
16. He facilitated the Award of the (old) Union Bank Road, Igoli-Ogoja LGA Contract through NDDC in the 2016 Budget.
17. He facilitated the Construction of Boki Road in Abakpa, Ogoja LGA – NDDC 2017 Budget
18. Facilitated the Construction of 6 classrooms block with VIP toilets in st. Michael’s Prim School, Ibil, Ogoja LGA- NDDC
19. Facilitated the construction of the 2km bad portion of ‘akunakuna’ road, leading to Judges Quarters G.R.A, Ogoja LGA – Ministry of Niger Delta
20. Facilitated the construction of Motorised borehole in Mfuma, Igede & Ugaga wards in Yala LGA.- Ministry of Niger Delta
21. NHRC Advocacy & sensitisation of women in Ogoja/Yala LGA on core values and empowerment of the women(Widows) with stipend as financial assistance.
22. Facilitated the construction of Solar Powered borehole in Echumofana ward in Yala L.G.A. – CRBDA
23. Facilitated the construction of Solar Powered borehole in Odajie-Mbube ward in Ogoja L.G.A. -CRBDA
24. Facilitated the construction of Solar Powered borehole in Abakpa(Urban ward 2) in Ogoja L.G.A. – Ministry of Niger Delta
25. Facilitated the construction of Solar powered borehole in Ugaga ward – Ministry of Niger Delta
26. Facilitated the Construction of solar powered borehole in Abakpa(Urban Ward 2) in Ogoja L.G.A. – Ministry of Niger Delta
27. He paid bursary to students of Ogoja/Yala Federal Constituency, where he released N2.4 Million Naira in the first phase.
28. Facilitated the supply of Science/Laboratory equipment s to the University of Calabar, captured in the 2017 budget.
29. Free medical outreach by Canvass for JARIGBE & AYADE CARE, which saw 2000 beneficiaries from Ogoja/Yala L.G.A.
30. Empowered over 500 constituents of Ogoja/Yala Federal Constituency with Cars, Motor bikes, Seeing & Grinding machines, Generating sets & Clippers e.t.c
BILLS & MOTIONS
In the area of LAW MAKING, Hon.Agom has tenaciously sponsored Ten(10) BILLS & moved FOUR(4) MOTIONS amongst others
1)HB.1040 Tax Incentive Management and Transparency Bill, 2017
2)HB. 260 Ahmadu Bello University (Transitional Provisions) Repeal Bill, 2015
3)HB.261 University of Ibadan Act (Amendment) Bill, 2015
4)HB.1039 Tertiary Education Trust Fund Act(Amendment) Bill, 2017
5)HB.262 University of Abuja Act (Amendment) Bill, 2015
6)HB1038 Integrated Farm Settlement Centre Bill, 2017
7)HB 263 University of Lagos Act ( Amendment) Bill, 2015
8)University of Calabar Act (Amendment) Bill 2017(Amendment of cap U5 LFN 2004)
9)A Bill for an act to provide for the establishment of a Federal University of Technology, OGOJA and for other matters connected therewith 2018.
RT. HON. JARIGBE AGOM’S 9TH ASSEMBLY SCORE CARD.
*Rt. Hon jarigbe Agom has Empowered over 200 Constituents from across the 24 wards of Ogoja/Yala with Birds, Feed and Vaccines.
*Free medical Outreach across Ogoja/Yala with Over 5,000 constituents as beneficiaries.
*Empowerment of constituents with Motorcycles, Tricycles (Keke na pep), and Cars.
*cash support for over 100 small and large scale businesses.
* Rt. Hon Jarigbe Agom made a passionate appeal for fire truck to be made available for fire Department in Ogoja following a fire outbreak in Timber market, Igoli. Ogoja.
*He Presented Wrappers and cash to widows in his constituency during the Yulitide season(Christmas).
*Rt. Hon Jarigbe Agom facilitated the Entrepreneurship development training for over 400 constituents to enable them access the CBN AGSMEIS Loan of #10m naira. The training fee was over #5m.
*He facilitated skills acquisition training in soap and chemical production for youths across the 24 wards of Ogoja/Yala where cash were also given as start-up capital to all participants.
* He purchased JAMB forms for 240 jambites(10 Per ward) across the 24 wards of Ogoja/Yala be collated.
*Rt. Hon Jarigbe Agom has effected the payment of Busary to constituents across Ogoja/Yala.
*Rt. Hon Jarigbe Agom was the first individual in Cross River North to Swing into action following the Outbreak of covid-19 by providing hand Sanitizers, nose mask and hand-glooves for his constituents.
* Rt.Hon Jarigbe Agom supplied Palliative (Food items) to the Leprosy hospital in Ogoja during the Covid-19 Pandemic
*MP Jarigbe Agom cleared hospital bills for some patients at the Monaiya hospital, Igoli Ogoja in July 2020.
*MP Jarigbe gifted Iyaji Odey(Bob Cherry)- N500,000
*MP Jarigbe gifted Mr Ajite N1,000,000 to support his business.
*MP Jarigbe Agom has empowered over 10 persons with cars in less than a year.
*MP donated cows and other items to Muslims in Ogoja and Yala LGAs
*Mrs Fifi Jarigbe Distributed cash, wrappers and other items to Widows across Ogoja/Yala in July 2020.
*MP jarigbe Agom empowered over 90 constituents from Yala with Motorcycles
*Facilitated CBN grants for numerous constituents who have started pure water factories, Fashion design outlets and Bakeries all situated within Ogoja/Yala federal Constituency.
AWARDED/ONGOING/COMPLETED PROJECTS OF! RT. HON JARIGBE AGOM IN OGOJA/YALA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY IN 9TH ASSEMBLY.
* Supply and Installation of 2nos kva Transformers in Ogoja.
* Construction of Nwang road in Ekajuk Facilitated by Rt. Hon Jarigbe Agom.
* Construction of Classroom block with Library and Offices for Comprehensive secondary school in Ekajuk, Ogoja LGA.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Abachor-Okuku in Yala LGA.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Wanikade Ward, Yala LGA.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole at Ogoja Central Mosque.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Ishindede in Ibil, Ogoja.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Ntagamol, Ogoja.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Bansara, Ogoja.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Ekumtak, Mbube.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Ishi-aya, Ogoja.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Oyirim, Ogoja.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Okpodon, Ogoja.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Oba, Yala.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Ijiraga, Yala.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Gabu, Yala.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Abachor, Yala.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in, Igbekurikor, Yala.
* Drilling and Installation of Solar Powered Bore-hole in Yehe, Yala.
*Rehabilitation of Borehole in Ochochi Okpudu in okpoma, in Yala LGA.
*Drilling and Installation of Solar powered Bore-hole in Etiekpo, Echumofana. Yala LGA.
*Drilling and Installation of Solar powered Borehole in Ijegu, Yala.
*Drilling and Installation of Solar powered Borehole in Ayeku, Yala.
*Drilling and Installation of Solar powered Borehole in Ikandangha, Nkum Ibor, Ogoja.
*Installation of Solar powered street lights in Igoli, Ogoja LGA.
*Installation of Solar powered street lights in Okuku, Yala LGA.
*Installation of Solar powered street lights in Ishibori, Ogoja LGA.
*Installation of Solar powered street lights in Abakpa, Ogoja LGA.
*Installation of solar powered borehole across almost all the 24 wards of Ogoja/Yala federal Constituency
*Empowered Constituents with about 500 motorcycles, hand trough, motorcycle truck and Tricycles.
*Hosted Football competition to promote grassroots sporting activities across the 24 wards of Ogoja/Yala federal Constituency. All wards were presented with complete sport kits; boots, tracksuits, canvases, footballs and jerseys.
*Distributed Sporting equipments to Schools across the 24 wards.
*Facilitated the supply of medical equipments across Primary Health centres in the 24 wards of Ogoja/Yala federal Constituency
*Construction of 3 Class room blocks in Ijegu- Yache, yala LGA
*Assistance to Non-Constituents*
*Cash support of #250,000 to a young Artisan from Ijibor in Bekwarra local government area.
*MP Jarigbe Agom Empowered one of his supporter by name Mr Moses Igwe Aka #Lascoto with a tricycle, who hails from Ebonyi state but resident in Cross River North.
*Construction of Agiga road (Capt. Hart Modey’s lane), Ogoja.
*Construction of Ibil road, Ogoja.
*Entrepreneurial training and Empowerment program for Persons with disabilities. (They were given cash after training to startup their business).
*Facilitation of NDE skills acquisition training for Ogoja/Yala youths. Training cut across soap making, detergent making, cream making, izzaz making, bleach making, tailoring, paint making, etc. Certificate was presented to trainees to go about their lawful practicing of what they learned.
*The construction of skills acquisition center in Ogoja LGA