See the people that are expected to be at the Venue of C’River State PDP Congress coming up on the 8th of August 2020
The PDP has a Constitution that stipulate that the following persons should be physically present at the Cross River State PDP Congress which is holding on the 8th August, 2020
1. The serving governor of the state and his deputy.
2. Former Governors and deputy Governors of the state.
3. Serving and former members of the BOT of the party.
4. Members of the state executive committee.
5. Serving and former members of the national executive committee and serving members of the zonal executive committee from the state who are members of the party.
6. Serving members of the state house of Assembly and former principal Officers of the state house of Assembly from the state who are members of the party.
7. All elected Local Government Chairman and their Vice.
8. All elected Local Government Area party executive committee members.
9. Three delegate per ward elected at ward congresses at least one of whom shall be a woman.
10. Former members of the state working Committee.
11. Former chapter chairman of the party.
12. One physically challenged person per Local Government as nominated by the local government caucus of the party.
13. All serving elected Local Government councillors.
14. All serving ward chairman, deputy, secretary, woman and youth leaders at the ward level.
15. One national delegate per Local Government Area, elected at the local government area.
Others are to please follow the Congress on various media.
All covid19 protocols will be strictly adhere to in the venue.